Mark Peart | PEART Land Managing Director.
With 2016 coming to a close, it’s a great time to reflect on the exciting year of progress and success it as been for PEART Land. The year saw:
- Construction completed at The Horizon (Withcott)
- Construction completed at Drayton Project (Toowoomba)
- Commencement of construction at Parklane (Toowoomba)
- Commencement of marketing campaign for Vista Estate (Rosewood)
- Commencement of marketing campaign for Lockyer Valley Residential Village (Gatton)
- Development of a new wing of the business – Toowoomba Turnkey Homes
PEART Land continues to be best in class with marketing, driving sales across the brand. The year presented many opportunities for success and will close off on a good note. 2017 is shaping up to be another prosperous year and our team is excited to deliver some more exclusive communities to the market.
We wish all our buyers, suppliers and readers a safe and merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We look forward to creating more lifestyles and communities through land in 2017.
2016 saw the completion of construction for the Horizon, leading to title registration and record land sales for Withcott. Consisting of 48 elevated acreage lots, an impressive 70% of lots were sold off the plan during the marketing campaign. 83% of these were unconditional prior to title registration. Also we offer you to read more on this topic.
Buyer feedback revealed that 67% of buyer leads were generated through social media marketing – mainly Facebook, Blogs and Instagram. Resulting from The Horizon sales results, the average land sale price at Withcott increased by more than 18% since January this year – from $176,000 to $210,000.
Parklane is shaping up to be a wonderful development boasting walkability, green space and stunning views on Toowoomba’s North Side. Located next to the majestic Horn Park and overlooking the Toowoomba City Skyline, it is easy to see the lifestyle that buyers will live with. Construction is underway with completion anticipated in early 2017.
Glenridge Estate lots continue to sell in a tightening market. PEART Land strategies have changed from and investor market to first homebuyers market.
As a result, Glenridge Estate saw a successful start of a new PEART Land wing of Toowoomba Turnkey Homes. Turnkey homes will become standard model in all PEART Land developments as we predict a requirement in the market for these products. Particularly for first home buyers who wish to purchase under one contract and move in straight away. Glenridge Estate have seen two turnkey homes sold already, two under construction and another four being built in 2017.
Withcott Industrial Park
Withcott Industrial Park offers a selection or large industrial yard areas available for Lease or Sale. 2016 saw Nexus Delivery and Coates Hire secure sites, taking advantage of the ideal location for Toowoomba Second Range Crossing contractors.
Development applications for the first stage will be lodged in the coming weeks with construction commencing mid 2017 and completion by the end of 2017. The Development consists of 6 lots ranging in size from 13,000sqm up to 25,000sqm.
Vista Estate, Rosewood
Nestled on the hillside of Rosewood, these 41 homesites from 558sqm -1,686sqm are certainly living up to their name. Overlooking the lush Bremer Valley, this estate provides the perfect opportunity to sit back, relax and take in the serenity of this boutique residential community.
A soft marketing launch was released earlier this month and pre-sales are coming in already. Construction is scheduled to start in January with titles anticipated in August/September 2017.
- Hilltop – 2017 will see the start of an elevated living project in Townsville. The development of 30 premium lots will boast spectacular views across the city, out to Magnetic Island and the sea.
- Lockyer Valley Residential Village – The first of its type in the area and a first for PEART Land. This Gatton Manufactured Home Park will service an aging population with a boutique, gated community, consisting of common facilities including a pool and Men’s Shed.
- Subject to planning approval 2017 will also see PEART Land commence our first master planned community in the Toowoomba Region. More information to come.
At PEART Land, we continue to search for more opportunities across Queensland with plans to roll out developments in areas like Toowoomba, Ipswich, Townsville and Cairns, which we believe have strong economical potential. As always, with all our projects our purpose is to create the ideal lifestyles and community through our land.