This exciting and unique opportunity has just become available! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team, marketing land and other projects throughout Toowoomba and SEQ. We are a property development company focused on building quality subdivisions and turnkey homes. We are expanding into other exciting projects including over 55’s villages and apartments.
To thrive in this role, you must love sales and working with people to find solutions and possess a friendly and enthusiastic nature.
We will provide ongoing mentoring and training and can promise no day will ever be the same!
The majority of your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Meeting and greeting buyers and providing a first class professional experience with an excellent customer service
- Accurately understanding and assessing the buyer’s needs
- Assist in achieving sales targets
- Communicating with finance brokers, agents and builders
- Driving our CRM (Salesforce experience well regarded)
- Following up sales leads
- Preparing and conducting agent on-site inspections including putting out and taking down signs
- Getting contracts signed
- Contributing to marketing initiatives to promote the projects
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a passion for property and sales
- You will have a real estate salesperson’s certificate
- You will need to be a quick learner, tech-savvy and be able to use your initiative and common sense in the workplace
- Strong work ethic
- Creative thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Besides being able to multi-task and prioritise depending on workload, you will be highly regarded if you possess a good sense of humour and the drive to go above and beyond to get things done.
- Will have a Queensland Real Estate Salesperson’s certificate or willingness to get one + open driver’s license
- A fun, supportive work environment
- A degree of flexibility in working hours – includes some weekend work
- Ongoing exposure in a fast moving, exciting industry
- Great office location with plenty of parking
- Ongoing mentoring and trainging
- Opportunity for future career growth
To apply send your cover letter, resume and examples of your work to our firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 6th June 2017